Sunday, January 30, 2011

planning out my life

this page was inspired by the purchase of my new calendar, in an attempt to get my life and my artwork more organized. i took the label from the front of the calendar, glued it to the journal page, and made my notes on there.

the pages were painted ahead of time, so i chose this page b/c of the purple color matching the label (and the calendar was purple!). i used a silver sharpie marker to list out my resolutions and then i drew silver snowflake shapes relating to the design on the calendar label.

this page was created the first week or january, 2011.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara B said...

I love your pages, the use of color and design. I recognize the goal list from 2011. Sure you didn't copy mine, lol?

Sun Jan 30, 06:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger Alex said...

beautifully written notes. I always like light notes/writings over pages of darker colors as it's aesthetic.
The pages are very creatively designed!

Mon Jan 31, 04:12:00 AM CST  
Blogger Carol Creech said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the silver sharpie. Great stuff.
Carol

Mon Jan 31, 07:43:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

I love your journal pages!

Tracy

Tue Feb 01, 09:17:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

I am enjoying your posts. Thanks for sharing your beautiful illustrations.

Janet

Tue Feb 01, 09:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home