Saturday, October 13, 2007

ATC exchange - received from bonny

"Remember Summer" ATC received from bonny racca - my october 2007 ATC exchange partner through DT2.

this beautiful and original ATC was waiting at the post office for me today from my friend, bonny, from canada. it's done in watercolor and sepia ink on a creamy tan colored background.

it's just beautiful and i'm so happy to have been the recipient of such a card. getting a piece of original artwork in the mail is such a treat -- but this group of artists is just amazing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonny said...

Glad you like it, Jill. It was a fun ATC to do. I couldn't beleive how 'loose' I ened up on this one. Sometimes in watercolou it's down to serendipity.

Sat Oct 13, 08:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Warren Bunch said...

Bonny, this is gorgeous! Mom, you're lucky to get it! What are you going to do with it? Or do you know yet?

Tue Oct 16, 09:33:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home