Thursday, October 13, 2005

summer - my favorite time of year


i think it was nicolette who posted a drawing similar (but much better) to this one. i was particularly drawn to it b/c my daughter's name is summer. my students were doing an assignment for art to see how closely they could recreate something, so i used the word "summer" in this drawing to try and recreate. i was happy w/ the picture overall, but i liked the other one better. this picture will be a good keepsake, though, as we had so many fun summertime memories together as we were dating.

i used the prang colored pencils on this picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scherzo said...

My daughter's name is Summer also. Glad to see that I'm not the only one bold enough to bestow someone with such a name as beautiful as Summer.

Fri Jun 27, 09:42:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home