Wednesday, September 20, 2006

the dying day


to add to the beautiful sunrises that i've been taking pictures of, here is a picture of the sun setting into the clouds in the west. the sunflowers that are left in the garden are silhouetted against the sun, but the sunbeams coming from the cloud cover really add to the pretty scene.

almost every evening, jerry and i walk out and check the garden and walk around the yard together. this night, jerry yelled in for me to bring my camera out w/ me and this was what i found waiting on me. he definitely has a good eye for what looks pretty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

Jill, your blog is really nice. The sunrise and sunset pics are great and I think your heart doodle is spectacular.

Thu Sep 21, 05:17:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful pictures here. This sunset is great!

Sat Sep 30, 02:35:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home