Thursday, October 13, 2005

just words and more words


i was at a loss of what to write about, so i decided to write about words. words come easily for me, but that is not true for jerry. sometimes he has a hard time expressing how he feels or what he wants. these letters of WORDS are cut from different emails that i have sent to jerry over time. the W is from my profile on match.com, the O is from a fun email where i wrote "i love you" in very big letters w/ each letter made of it's own letters, the R was taken from an email where i was thanking for all that he does for me b/c he recently went thru a spell where he felt unappreciated, the D was taken from his "90 day evaluation" as a relationship partner, and the S was just taken from an email telling him how much i wanted to see him and how special he was to me. the left side of the page reading down are "words about me" and on the right side are "words about him".

writing done w/ black sharpie marker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crzy Boss said...

Hi Jill,
Thanx for a great idea. I will definately work on something like this one in my journal today. Thanx for the inspiration.
Sharon

Sun Oct 08, 08:14:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home